ATI’s team has extensive experience developing GIS models, both vector and raster. Our developers are expert at dynamic segmentation as below:
- Data production
- Raster and vector modeling
- Dynamic segmentation
- Data automation
- Cartographic production services
- GIS training
- General GIS consultation
- GIS software application development
- GIS web application development
- Arch GIS
- Infrastructure MAP server/MAP guide
We also have expert capabilities on the cutting edge frontier of GIS: Internet Map Services. ATI has the capabilities, staff, and experience to provide GIS instruction at all levels, from introductory, to expert, from implementation to advanced development. While ATI maintains the expert level GIS capabilities outlined above, we also have the rudimentary capabilities of data production, digitizing, and general map making.
Our teams can execute any highly complex GIS task, including CAD drafting, Adobe 3 D Studio max, Infrastructure Map Server, ARC GIS
- GeoData Solutions – Since data is at the heart of GIS, we focus on being precise in collecting the data and designing its use within GIS applications. Professional cartographers, geodesy specialists, and geologists understand field data collection and are strong at supplementing it with post processing of collected data. Our teams are expert at designing, building, and managing databases for modeling of large data sets in one integrated GIS-centric workspace.
- GeoResearch Solutions – Our GeoResearch teams are skilled in spatial analysis, geodatabase work, and creating an entire GIS solution of any complexity to improve workflow and optimize business performance. We begin with the business case and organizational requirements and apply these GeoProcess services to execute all aspects of the project — assessment, project scope creation, feasibility studies, project planning and project management, and actual implementation.
- GeoBusiness Solutions – Our GeoBusiness teams use the spatial power of GIS to find the right location for your retail network, optimize logistics of your fleet, discover opportunities for better routing, and many others to increase your company profitability and cost effectiveness.
Whether for applications in agriculture, Research, Commercial, Educational, architecture, construction, energy, logistics, mining, urban planning, or utilities, put the power of Remote In-Sourcing® to work for you on your next GIS project.
ATI is fully capable of providing services in the turnkey implementation of GIS and digital mapping systems. Our expertise lies in building highly complex GIS solutions from scratch to systems support and maintenance. Starting from an assessment your requirements and which system will meet those needs, ATI can assist you at every stage of a GIS project.
Our services include:
- Requirements collection and their analysis to completely understand your business case, objectives, benefits and to provide the best solution.
- Feasibility studies.
- Project planning and project management.
We can evaluate existing data and provide our recommendations on how to organize it, and identify needed spatial and attribute data to produce the output desired.
- Database Design
- Data Automation, Integration & Conversion
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Software and hardware selection
- System design
- System implementation
- System configuration and deployment
- Integration with current systems
GIS staff is a key component of any successful GIS. At ATI we have specialists with experience teaching and in the production facilities of various companies.
- development of training materials
- awareness-raising tools
- user guides for custom software
- end -user training
- GIS-based application design and development
- Web-based GIS
- Application support